To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world. -Lou Holtz

Friday, May 2, 2008

Talent Show (By Mariah)

Our school is having a talent show!Some students are going to sing or dance or sing and dance. Students here at our school has different and unique talents.
The talent show is on May 28,2008. I welcome you to come!
Do you have any ideas of what students shoulddo? If so the coment back. You might the ones you like!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mariah area you doing the talent show and if so what are you going to do?

Mrs. Butcher said...

Mariah,
Great writing! You are absolutely right...everyone has a different talent! I can't wait to see what everyone is going to do. I hope we have some kids in our class do it!

Mrs. Butcher

Kate said...

Mariah what are you going to do? are you going to sing, dance, or anything like that?

“If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.” William Edward Hickson

OES Mission: Learning is Our Passion and Commitment.

Blog Archive