Some reminders for this week:
- Our field trip is this Wednesday. Please remember to check the weather and dress appropriately. Hope for sunshine! Lunch will be provided by the Amish. Last year they sold loaves of fresh bread and homemade Amish peanut butter. I am allowing students to take a healthy snack and water bottle if they wish. We will eat lunch later than usual. The snack will have to stay on the bus. They may take their water bottle with them as long as they dispose of it in the trashcan when they are done. They are responsible for caring their water bottle, not their chaperone :)
- Thank you so much for the ice cream sundae donations! We are looking forward to our party on Thursday, May 22nd!
- As of now, our Purple Power Party picnic is going to be Thursday. Students will pack a sack lunch and may bring in blankets to sit on. I will provide a can of Sprite for each student. Ask your child if they will be able to attend!
- Volunteer Reception is Tuesday at 6:00 pm. Come join us for appetizers, desserts, and beverages!
Thanks and if you have any questions or I have forgotten anything please let me know!
Mrs. Butcher

9 comments:
I can't what until our field trip to Amish. Is there food good? what kind of food do they make?
How long will our picnic be? I don't know what I am going to pack yet. I hope we have a bunch of kids go to the purple power party.
i cant wait intil our amish field trip. Did you guys have the buggy ride last year?
Dear Mrs.Butcher,
are we aloud to post are thinking, summaries,fat and skinny questions.
sincerely,
HUNTTER
Trevor and Aaron,
The Amish field trip is very fun! Their food is fabulous also. Last year they made fried chicken, mashed potatoes, salad, noodles, and bread. Then they made a couple desserts also.
We also get to see their harness shop, animals, house, and get to go on buggy rides. Last year the kids had a lot of fun on the buggy rides. I hope you guys do to!
Our picnic will be during our lunch time. I hope everyone gets to go also! It will be fun! Let's hope for nice weather!
I can't wait till Wenesday.i'll will try to be the first one off thebus to see the amish houses.are we ganna get to build stuff?
Dear Mrs.Butcher,
when we go to the amish farm are we going to be able to milk a cow, or toch any of the animlems.
Sincerely,
HUNTTER
I can't wait intill the purple power party tomorrow and I'm really exited about it to, because I made it and I hope a lot of other people make it. But I know a lot of people made to in are class room. I hope no one gets a card pooled before it to.
sincerely,
HUNTTER
Huntter,
I am very excited about our purple power party also! We had a lot kids make it! That is great! I am very proud of all of you. It is hard to remember your homework and stay on task everyday! Pat yourself on the back if you made it!
Sincerely,
Mrs. Butcher
Post a Comment