The end of the year is rapidly approaching! It is almost coming up too quickly. We only have a couple weeks of school left, and there are some things I wanted to mention.
Some of us will be together again next year. For these students I am planning on keeping a few things here at school that I know I can use again next year. Below I have listed what I plan to keep here at school as of now:
- Rocket Math folders
- Spelling Folders
- Writing Folders
- Spiral Notebook (I gave them one at the beginning of the year)
- Data Notebook binders
I also encourage you to hang on to anything like extra folders, paper, pens, pencils, etc. that could be used again. Often time we think of something we need mid year. They also run out of paper and pencils very quickly!
This year our classroom theme was football. We have some fun field trips to go on next year, and one of them is the Indy 500. Our theme next year is going to be the Indy 500 (Race Car Theme). We will have black and white pennants all over the place! In order to make this theme "come to life" I am asking all of you to keep your eyes open all summer! If you are a race fan and have extra black and white flags, racing decorations, or whatever...don't through them away! We could use them! Our reading corner will become "The Pit". I hope to find black and white pillows and/or beanbags over the summer.
If you find or have anything that would be useful to help decorate our classroom and are willing to donate it that would be great! Thanks in advance for helping make our classroom a fun place to learn!
Thanks!
Mrs. Butcher

17 comments:
I will keep my eyes open this summer for the racing theme items. That is an awesome idea! Devonna and Trevor
My dad lovesrace cars! I bet he would love to come with me to the Indy 500.When is it I am so anxios to go!Libby
Field day is one of my favorite school days out of all the really fun activities we have in school. I also know that my Grandma is going to help a lot in the decoration in the class for fourth grade class room, because she already has helped alot.
tmail.com
sorry i had trouble logging in
I am excited about next year race car theme.
my Step dad likes racing too i asked him if he wanted to come next year if he didnt go to work
if we get to go he will tell me to sit down hahaha.
Wow! I am so happy everyone is so excited about our theme next year! I am too! I went to a Wizards game last night and there was an Indy 500 semi there handing out some items. I got some for prizes for next year.
Thanks to everyone for watching for race car decor this summer!
Mrs. Butcher
mrs butcher can we bring in race stuff for next year?
Aaron,
If you have racing decorations that you think would add to our classroom AND it is okay with your parents to donate it to the classroom, then it is okay to bring stuff in whenever you want!
Thanks!
Mrs. Butcher
I really feel bad for Landen and the accident he had. But his cousin is also very lucky to be alive and or very badly injered, even though she was hurt pretty bad.
Also I you really take a minute and think, you really feel for Mrs.Miller,his teacher,and siblings. I also think Mrs.Miller was walking around talking to kids at lunch about it and she was really emotional to, it is very sad.
HUNTTER.
My family and me are going to the Wizards game! In three days and I am so excited! I want to catch a fly ball! Libby
Huntter,
It is a very sad tragedy that struck his family. You are so right...it didn't only affect his family. His teacher, school, and friends are very sad as well. It is very sad for everyone. I am sure his family is very thankful that his cousin was okay as well.
Thanks for thoughts :)
Mrs. Butcher
Libby,
Good luck! I hope you catch a fly ball! Have fun and I hope the weather is good for you!
Mrs. Butcher
Libby you are really lucky to get to get to go to a wizards game. Did you that there is a big army tank behind the wizard stadium. tell me Firday, or post back.
sincerely,
HUNTTER
I can't make up my mind, if I want summmer to come, or just go on to the Forth Grade. I can't wait to see what the room is going to look like next year. I'll look to see if we have anything at are house. There probably is something to go with racing in my house.
Your friend,
Kate
Post a Comment