To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world. -Lou Holtz

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Amish Field Trip

Alright...I can't wait to hear what everyone thought about the field trip! Some things to think about:

  • What was your favorite part? Why?
  • What did you find most interesting? Why?
  • What is something new you learned?
  • What surprised you?
  • Would you go back again?
I can't wait to hear back from some people! Please let us know what you thought!

Remember to check our our field trip slide show towards the bottom of our blog!

Thanks!
Mrs. Butcher

5 comments:

Aaron said...

that was a great field trip i hope we get to go there next year

Anonymous said...

Dear.Aaron i hope so to because i didnt get to go.


sinserly,
Marco.D

Anonymous said...

Caleb says "me too"

huntter said...

Dear Trevor,
I really liked the car you made out of card bord, I hope Mrs.Butcher puts it in the reading corner in the spot she had it in, do you.

sincerely,
HUNTTER

Kate said...

I think that the field trip was awsome. I loved to take the buggy ride. I hope second grade has fun on the field trip next year also.

“If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.” William Edward Hickson

OES Mission: Learning is Our Passion and Commitment.

Blog Archive