To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world. -Lou Holtz

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Field Day

Well today was a fun day! Nobody knew which team they were on because I was sick on Friday, so thank you for being flexible and some sent two shirts in! The weather was great for today...not too cool and not too hot. I took some great pictures and there will be a slideshow on the bottom this evening. If anyone would like me to email them the pictures please let me know your email address and I will attach them. I have saved them throughout the year so if there is any trip or event you want, just let me know!

I can't believe this is the last week of school! I am looking forward to the talent show tomorrow and we will be working on packing everything up throughout the week. I have asked the students to bring any extra plastic bags because it seems we always have too much for one bookbag to hold!

I am sad to see this year go by so quickly, but I am definitely looking forward to the summer as well!

Mrs. Butcher

2 comments:

Aaron said...

it was fun

Mrs. Butcher said...

Aaron,
What was your favorite part? I thought the tug of war game was a lot of fun.

Have a great summer!
Mrs. Butcher

“If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.” William Edward Hickson

OES Mission: Learning is Our Passion and Commitment.

Blog Archive