Wow! Can you believe we made it through a school year already? Time flew! I am so excited for the summer to be here. Today was an absolutely beautiful day. I hope you all got outside to enjoy it a little bit.
Well we got to meet our new classmates. We have three of them and we would love to welcome them to the class! Logan, Jace, and Grant we are very excited to have you as part of our class!
Does anyone have any questions about the packet at all? Today I went to the Brew Ha! with Mrs. Kanney. I hope a lot of you work hard to get it done so we can go in August!
Well this weekend will be kind of busy and I won't be able to get back on the blog until Monday. My brother and his wife and Brian and I are going to a Cincinnati Reds game. They are playing the Braves (Brian and I are Braves fans). So we are hoping for some good weather. I hope to take a lot of pictures!
Has anyone done anything fun with your first weekend off of school?
Talk to you soon!
Mrs. Butcher
To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world. -Lou Holtz
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.” William Edward Hickson
OES Mission: Learning is Our Passion and Commitment.
Blog Archive
-
►
2013
(16)
- ► April 2013 (3)
- ► March 2013 (3)
- ► February 2013 (6)
- ► January 2013 (3)
-
►
2012
(46)
- ► December 2012 (2)
- ► November 2012 (5)
- ► October 2012 (6)
- ► September 2012 (4)
- ► August 2012 (4)
- ► April 2012 (6)
- ► March 2012 (6)
- ► February 2012 (4)
- ► January 2012 (4)
-
►
2011
(53)
- ► December 2011 (7)
- ► November 2011 (9)
- ► April 2011 (8)
- ► March 2011 (7)
- ► February 2011 (7)
- ► January 2011 (5)
-
►
2010
(84)
- ► December 2010 (8)
- ► November 2010 (16)
- ► October 2010 (9)
- ► September 2010 (6)
- ► August 2010 (5)
- ► April 2010 (5)
- ► March 2010 (7)
- ► February 2010 (10)
- ► January 2010 (9)
-
►
2009
(67)
- ► December 2009 (11)
- ► November 2009 (7)
- ► October 2009 (9)
- ► September 2009 (7)
- ► August 2009 (10)
- ► April 2009 (2)
- ► March 2009 (3)
- ► February 2009 (11)
- ► January 2009 (3)
-
▼
2008
(49)
- ► December 2008 (4)
- ► November 2008 (5)
- ► October 2008 (3)
- ► September 2008 (8)
- ► August 2008 (4)
- ► April 2008 (8)

8 comments:
Dear Mrs.Butcher,
i've had my nieghber over too play the first day of summer and the the next day I had my Uncle over,( he's only 5 to but fun to play whith), and just got done playing with my nieghber and then I decided to go on to the blog.
So mostof my summer has ben pretty busy.
sincerely,
HUNTTER
-------
mrs. butcher will you update the blog
i like cheese
Dear mrs Butcher
I've been riding my bike with some of my friends in the neighborhood. we've been having great times.
My sister graduated from high school and it was my brother Keatyn's 5th birthday. We went to Bandidos and had a bonfire with smores. They were delicious!!
Well, I am grounded, so the first day of summer was not very fun to me. The school year has went very fast. It semmes like it was just the first day of school, and it was the last.I can't wait until next year. It is so exiting that you are moving up to to fourth grade next year. I just learned to do a front hand spring. I have bonked my head many times, but I think that I have got the hang of it. Now I can teach my eavil little sister how to do it.
Sincrely,
Kate
I might get a new kitten this summer. It all started when me and my mom and brother and sister went to my dogs saloon in Blufton. When we got there my mom was talking to one of the people that worked there, so I started to walk my dog around the saloon. I was pretending like I was in a big dog show. Then I spotted a cage with a mother cat in it, with four kittens. I gave my dogs leash to Sarah, and went straight to the kittens. When I got to the cage I saw a little orange one, that I fell in love with. Then the man that worked there came over and said" would you like a kitten, thay are for free. I asked my mom if I could have the kitten and so she said sure. The kittens are still to young to be tookenhome but soon they but soon the kitten will be old enouigh to take home.
Sincerely,
Kate
Huntter,
It sounds like you have already been super busy! Good for you! The weather has been really nice for you to be playing outside. I can't believe we have been out of school for almost a whole week already!
Trevor,
I LOVE smores! They are probably my favorite campfire treat. It sounds like you have been busy as well with birthday parties and graduations. We have a graduation party to go to next Saturday for my cousin. Have a great week!
Kate,
Getting grounded is definitely not a fun way to start the summer! But hopefully it will be the only time! I would never be able to do a front handspring...good job! I am sure I would bonk (I love the word choice you used here) my nose a lot! I hope you get your new kitten soon! I love when kittens are really small...they are so cute! Have you picked any names yet?
Mrs. Butcher
Post a Comment