To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world. -Lou Holtz

Monday, February 2, 2009

Updates and Reminders

Welcome back from vacation!! It seems like we were off forever! I know my brain took a big time break so I thought I would remind everyone of some things going on and/or coming up!

  • History Hall of Fame was been changed to Friday, February 13th at 1:30 pm
  • Valentine's Party will follow on Friday, February 13th at 2:30 pm
  • Skating party is this Wednesday, February 4th
  • Fundraiser packets are due ASAP...please return even if you wish to not participate
  • Book club forms are due ASAP
  • Crazy day on Thursday, February 5th will cost $1.00 and is to support the Cancer Center
  • Students will be working on their biography poster project in class over the next two days. Then they will be bringing it home to finish. Posterboard and construction paper will be provided.

I think this is all for now...if I think of more I will update again!!

No comments:

“If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.” William Edward Hickson

OES Mission: Learning is Our Passion and Commitment.

Blog Archive