
Conferences are scheduled for March 19-20th (which will both be 12:30 dismissal days). I have contacted and already conferred with some of you. If I have not contacted or do not contact you directly, I do not necessarily feel a need to conference with you at this time. I feel I have stayed in contact with everyone throughout the year as concerns have arisen.
However, I did explain to Mr. Leeth that if he is having any behavior issues or feels the need to conference with anyone then he should feel free to contact anyone and set up a conference time.
With this being said, if anyone would still prefer a conference, then please feel free to let me know and we can try to set up a time soon to do so. It will not be a problem at all. Grade cards will be printed and sent out the 20th.
Thanks!
Ginger

No comments:
Post a Comment