
Hey Parents!
I have had several of you inquire about my maternity leave and who the teacher will taking over our class. As of right now we have a tentative teacher approved by Mrs. Miller and Dr. Mills. We are waiting on school board approval before it becomes "official". I have to tell you all...I am VERY excited about this teacher. I have to admit...I was nervous about leaving these kids with someone I didn't know. I have formed an attachment with each one of them. However, with this teacher taking over my mind is at total ease and your's should be too!
His name is Mr. Leeth, and he has been in the building throughout the school year. He student taught in kindergarten with Mrs. Morrett and in fourth grade with Mrs. Meyer. He has also substituted in our classroom a few times, so the kids know him. He has been very busy subbing in the school, so I really think the kids have seen and spoken to him almost everyday! He builds great relationships with his students and is very excited about everything we do in this classroom. After being with this class for so long, I can just tell he will be a great fit.
I have invited him to our Valentine's Day party just to hang out with the kids and meet some of the parents who come as well. Please know everyone is welcome to come meet and greet him! If you have any questions and/or concerns please let me know!!
Thank you!!

No comments:
Post a Comment