
I woke up and my head hurt. I was in a dark creepy cave with drops of water falling. i heard a crack.i looked to the ground i saw.... Bones! When I ran out of the cave I noticed I was wearing animal skin.I didn't have shoes ,and I didn't have my glasses which made it hard to see.I was interrupted by a roar of a dinosaur. ''I'm looking at a real life dinosaur'' I said to myself. another roar interrupted me again. I started running until a pterodactyl picked me up from the ground to its nest.I had to jump so I did.The nest was 5 feet from the ground but i was screaming because I didn't know.When I hit the ground i kept running.Then I bumped into something brown with scales on it.I noticed it was the dinosaur.I tried to scream but nothing came out.''I'm dead''I said to myself.Then I woke up.'It was just a dream' until I heard another roar!

3 comments:
Marco that is a great story I think you can be a great writer.
Mom
Marco,
Way to write a very creative story! You have a great imagination and I encourage you to keep using it! I love the ending of your story. I am sure your readers never expected it to be dream. Your story reminded me of an adventure that Jack and Annie would go on in the Magic Tree House books.
Keep up the great work!!
Mrs. Butcher
I think you got a little bit of the ideas from book 1 in the magic tree house series. At first it's a dream until another roar came out when you were awake.
Post a Comment