To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world. -Lou Holtz

Monday, November 24, 2008

A Good Baseball Game By Grant


One bright sunny day Iwas walking down the new street with some grey crumbles on the left side of the old road. I was bored just walking down the street was attacking me with boredom. So I decided to watch my friend Jim's baseball game. I was very excited about the game. My friend Jim was up to bat. The first pitch was coming right down the middle. I couldn't resist."Swing Jim, swing!" I shouted.
Oh man! Foul ball tipped of his bat. The next pitch was good enough to hit."Swing Jim, swing!" I hollered again.
He hit it foul. The pitcherto his wind up. I could see it was going to be a wild pitch. I yelled in my head, "Jim it's a ball. Don't swing Jim," several times. As like hearing me he didn't swing.
Next pitch was coming in. "Swing Jim, swing!" I kept chanting. Dink it bounced for a bunt down to third base. He was sprinting, running his hardest.He rounded third then he went for home. After that he was tagged out."No no Jim," I said. "Game over," I said. Nice try Jim.

No comments:

“If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.” William Edward Hickson

OES Mission: Learning is Our Passion and Commitment.