Those two words barely seem like enough. But I really don't know what else to say. I don't even know if there are words to express what I felt. I told them today that I really feel like our class has become a family. We get compliments from other teachers, subs, the cafeteria ladies, and visitors on how well behaved and respectful we are. There is no doubt in my mind that they learn this from you, their parents. And you guys made that so obvious today as I was showered with gifts, books, and surprises. Thank you. Thank you for your prayers and gifts. They really do mean the world to me (and my family). I was overwhelmed with the generosity and love I felt today. I really wish I could just keep this class for another year...I have grown so close to each and every one of them. I feel like I know them so well....and they probably know me even better!!
So thanks again. You have helped make a difficult situation a little easier to handle, and I very much appreciate that! I will try to keep the blog updated, so check back from time to time over the summer!!
Love,
Mrs. Butcher

No comments:
Post a Comment