To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world. -Lou Holtz

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Doing Well!!

Stella's surgery went really well on Thursday. It seemed to take forever, but they did everything they needed to. She had a hard time waking up from anesthetic, but Friday and today (Saturday) are going much better. She is much more peaceful and getting some rest. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I am so happy to hear her surgery went well. I've been thinking about you all and will continue to pray everything goes smooth for you.

Unknown said...

I am glad to hear things are going well for your family. We will continue to send you our prayers. Thank you again for being there for Ethan you are a wonderful teacher!

“If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.” William Edward Hickson

OES Mission: Learning is Our Passion and Commitment.