Wow! I cannot say thank you enough for the great surprise baby shower last Friday! I was very impressed with the kids' ability to keep it a secret! And all the presents.....WOW! The baby's closet is packed with diapers and wipes.....exactly what we needed the most! Brian was in shock as he unloaded the van and kept bringing in more and more packages! Along with diapers and wipes, we got some great girly gifts as well that will all be put to great use!
I really appreciate all of the parents hard work and generosity at pulling this off. You have all helped make a special event even more special.
It has been one of the best years ever with your kids. It is such a great group of kids....each and every one of them has so much personality and has been a joy to have in class.
Thank you all again, and hopefully I will have some pictures to post by the end of the week!!

No comments:
Post a Comment