To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world. -Lou Holtz

Monday, April 1, 2013

Last Week!!

This will be my last week with our class :( I LOVE the end of the year as it brings so much excitement and fun....I hate to miss it. However, I have absolutely no doubt that Miss Kauffman will have a blast with the kids. I know she is very excited to be in our classroom! Originally my last day was supposed to be Monday, but it has changed to this Friday. Miss Kauffman will start on Monday. Please feel free to call or email her just like you would me if you have any questions and/or concerns.


I hope to update the blog with some pictures of the new baby along with her name.....which is still undetermined!!


No comments:

“If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.” William Edward Hickson

OES Mission: Learning is Our Passion and Commitment.