We are off to a great start this week. It seemed that for the most part everyone was back on task and working and doing what they should be doing. We have added study hall back into our schedule as long as they use it like they should. We do not have anything big going on this week (for once). NWEA will be starting next week. We will be getting the schedule soon. I will let you know our testing dates as soon as I do.
In the meantime, the PTO Walk-a-thon fundraiser is going on. If you have any questions about this event, please let me know! It is a great way for the PTO to earn money for our school. The PTO pays for so much: construction paper, field trip buses, Young Author's Day, and so much more! I really don't know what it would be like without them (nor do I want to know)!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment