To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world. -Lou Holtz

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Haley's First Day

I can't imagine going to a new school. I probably wouldn't be able to sleep the night before. I would probably be very nervous, have some tears, and not want to go....but I think that is all very normal. As an adult, I still get nervous to meet new people and go new places. We have several new students at OES this year and even a couple in our class. The new students in my class have had no problems fitting in a making friends. They are good natured, kind hearted kids and that shows every single day.

One of my previous students moved over the summer and is about to experience her first day at her new school. I am sure her and her sister are very nervous, however I know fully well they will have no problem making new friends. Haley is one of the sweetest girls I have ever met. She would drop everything to help a classmate in need, and tried hard to make the right decisions at all times (which as we all know isn't easy to do!) She always came with a smile on her face, and was willing to put forth her personal best at all times. I am sure if the keeps being true to herself, friends will surround her! I didn't get to know her little sister as well as her, but from what I have seen and heard....she won't have any problems either!! Good luck girls, I will be thinking of you!!

No comments:

“If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.” William Edward Hickson

OES Mission: Learning is Our Passion and Commitment.