To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world. -Lou Holtz

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What is your favorite....

I miss seeing and talking to you guys everyday! I hope everyone is doing well! So here is something to think about:

The weather is getting warmer and spring is on its way. What is your favorite part about spring coming? What does your "perfect spring day" look like?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah im pretty excited about middle school but a little nervous theres going to be older people there and new classes and stuff its going to be different but im excited tell everyone i said hi!!!:]

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Butcher
my favorite part about spring is that you can wear lighter coats or just a sweatshirt and flipflops. happy Easter Alexa

Mrs. Butcher said...

Alexa,

I LoVe wearing hooded sweatshirts and flip flops! I would wear them everyday if I could!

“If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.” William Edward Hickson

OES Mission: Learning is Our Passion and Commitment.