To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world. -Lou Holtz

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy (Late) St. Patrick's Day!

I hope everyone had a great St. Patrick's Day! I know we did! It was Stella's first St. Pat's Day! Did everyone remember to wear green? I wasn't there to remind you...but I am sure everyone remembered...right??

Are you guys all excited for spring break? Does anyone have big plans? Even if you don't have plans to go somewhere...it is nice just to have a break from school!

Here is a picture of Stella enjoying her first St. Patrick's Day...thanks for the bib Alexa...she loved it!!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear.mrs.Butcher
Stella is so cute. I think it is kind of wierd with you gone. I hope you are feeling fine. One more thing have fun with your new daughter.

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Butcher
I am going to Flordia for spring break. And some people in our class did not wear green on St. Pat's day.
Alexa

Mrs. Butcher said...

Heidi,
Good to hear from you! I am having a lot of fun with Stella, and thank you for your compliment. It is kind of weird for me being gone as well. I miss you guys and hope all is going well!

Alexa,
I bet you are so excited for Florida! I am sure ready for warm weather. Have fun playing by the pool and on the beach!!

Talk to you soon!
Mrs. Butcher

Unknown said...

hey this is mariah i used to be in ur class i havent seen you guys in 4eva

Unknown said...

your daughter is so cute but guess what since im at bluffton i go to middle school next year...eeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppp

Mrs. Butcher said...

Hi Mariah!

Good to hear from you! I am so happy everything is going well for you! Thank you for your compliment about Stella. Are you excited about middle school? I have no doubt you will go GREAT!

“If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.” William Edward Hickson

OES Mission: Learning is Our Passion and Commitment.