To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world. -Lou Holtz

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Let the School Shopping Begin!

I have no idea where this summer has gone, but it has gone by quickly! I walked into the store the other day and school supplies were stocked and ready! I couldn't believe it!

If you can't locate your supply list, no worries. It is on the Northern Wells homepage, along with the other grade levels as well. If you have any questions about anything please feel free to call or email me.

I have been working on updating our blog....I like a fun new look to go along with a new year. I have added a link to Mrs. Acord's website. She has TONS of math websites. Some of them are above our grade level, however most of them have difficulty levels you can choose from.

I have also updated our class wish list along the right hand side. These are items that we are usually in need of midway through the year, or if someone does not have the particular item. I will update this list from time to time, and very much appreciate all of your support!

Also just a reminder to always check the Upcoming Events along the right hand side.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns! Looking forward to a great year!


2 comments:

Kimmy K said...

If I remember, I will bring you old magazines. I have a TON!

Mrs. Butcher said...

Kim,
I would love some magazines! Mine are all pretty chopped up and looked through. I need some fresh ones! Thank you!!

“If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.” William Edward Hickson

OES Mission: Learning is Our Passion and Commitment.