To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world. -Lou Holtz

Friday, December 19, 2008

The Weather Outside is Frightning...



I hope everyone enjoyed their extra day off and is having a great Christmas break! Try to stay warm and enjoy this time with your family and friends!

3 comments:

huntter said...

Dear Mrs.butcher,

I hope you are staying warm in Indiana because we are, we're very warm here in Florida infact we are hot, I hope your having a great Christmas.

sincerely,
HUNTTER

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Butcher,
We lost power for 18 hours on Fri. We lost power around 5:30a.m, it came back around 11:00p.m. My brothers and I went to spend the night at my grandma's and grandpa's house. Then we lost power again on the 23. at 9:30. But it was only out for an hour so we got it back quick.
sincerly,
alexa

Mrs. Butcher said...

Huntter, I was so jealous that you were in FL while we were experiencing an ice storm here in Indiana! I would have loved to lay on the beach and get a tan like you did!

Alexa, It sounds like you guys had quite an experience! We were lucky and never lost power.

“If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.” William Edward Hickson

OES Mission: Learning is Our Passion and Commitment.