To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world. -Lou Holtz

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

This week...

Well today was a slow day. I think the kids were all tired and so was I! We have a busy week (like always) and tons to do. ISTEP is approaching and the kids have been doing a WONDERFUL job preparing for it! They work hard every day...there is no doubt they are ready for it! I know Ossian Days is coming up and I hope everyone enjoys it.

I really want the students to take over this blog! Everyone....help me update your parents about what is going on in the classroom. As one of your weekly writing assignments write a blog post. It doesn't take long to post and it doesn't have to be real long! Just fill them in on what we are doing :)

Thanks!
Mrs. Butcher

No comments:

“If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.” William Edward Hickson

OES Mission: Learning is Our Passion and Commitment.