Hey Everyone!
July is flying by...I can't believe it! Brian and I went to his mom and dad's this weekend. Brian's brother helps run the All-Star tournament and homerun derby in Monroe, and he said that several boys from Ossian were playing. Everyone should know that our own Trevor Wilson did a great job playing and in the homerun derby! Trevor, great job! He said you were a great ball player and I saw that you hit a lot of homeruns in the contest! There were several other boys from Ossian that did a great job as well, but I believe he was the only one I saw from our class.
Is everyone enjoying their last month of summer vacation? I can't wait to see everyone!
Mrs. Butcher
To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world. -Lou Holtz
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.” William Edward Hickson
OES Mission: Learning is Our Passion and Commitment.
Blog Archive
-
►
2013
(16)
- ► April 2013 (3)
- ► March 2013 (3)
- ► February 2013 (6)
- ► January 2013 (3)
-
►
2012
(46)
- ► December 2012 (2)
- ► November 2012 (5)
- ► October 2012 (6)
- ► September 2012 (4)
- ► August 2012 (4)
- ► April 2012 (6)
- ► March 2012 (6)
- ► February 2012 (4)
- ► January 2012 (4)
-
►
2011
(53)
- ► December 2011 (7)
- ► November 2011 (9)
- ► April 2011 (8)
- ► March 2011 (7)
- ► February 2011 (7)
- ► January 2011 (5)
-
►
2010
(84)
- ► December 2010 (8)
- ► November 2010 (16)
- ► October 2010 (9)
- ► September 2010 (6)
- ► August 2010 (5)
- ► April 2010 (5)
- ► March 2010 (7)
- ► February 2010 (10)
- ► January 2010 (9)
-
►
2009
(67)
- ► December 2009 (11)
- ► November 2009 (7)
- ► October 2009 (9)
- ► September 2009 (7)
- ► August 2009 (10)
- ► April 2009 (2)
- ► March 2009 (3)
- ► February 2009 (11)
- ► January 2009 (3)
-
▼
2008
(49)
- ► December 2008 (4)
- ► November 2008 (5)
- ► October 2008 (3)
- ► September 2008 (8)
- ► August 2008 (4)
- ► April 2008 (8)

9 comments:
My summer is going fast i have been very busy. Have you guys? Good job trevor it sounds like you have been having fun. I hope every body is having a great summer. Heidi
mrs.butcher
my baby brother is making a lot of noises. my mom just got back from a work business trip at Califonia and i got to see Breden
Trevor did a good job. We went to Kentucky this last weekend to visit family and I seen my cousins from Florida. It was fun. I have been working on my packet. It's a lot of work. Have a great summer. Ashley
Heidi,
Good to hear from you! I have been very busy and I agree...summer is going way too fast!
Aaron,
I bet your baby brother is growing up pretty fast. Is he crawling or anything yet?
Ashley,
Glad to hear you had fun and are working on the packet! It is a lot of work, but you can do it! See you soon!
Mrs. Butcher
July has been going fast. Hopefully it will slow down, because I have my golf done, amd swimmming. In golf we had a tornement and I got first place!
Sincerly,
Kate
Dear mrs. Butcher my brother and I figured out I had 24 baseball games in 2 weeks.
in the home run derby I got second with 4 home runs and third with 3 home runs. The first place kid got 7 home runs.
I really don't want summer to be
over yet. I have been seeing trevor
alot because he's on my baseball team.
Kate,
Congratulations on your first place winning! That is great! I like golfing, but I am not good at it. I bet you could probably beat me!
Trevor,
Wow...that is a lot of baseball! I was so happy to see how you did so well in the homerun derby. Great job!
Kody,
I didn't know you were on Trevor's baseball team. Is baseball your favorite sport? It has been almost too hot to play baseball lately!
Talk to you all soon!
Mrs. Butcher
mrs.butcher
My brother and i were playing football and i steped on a bee and to days later i steded another bee. A couple days later me and my brother were playing football and we seat a barrel on its slide and jump over it i made it over and then we put another barrel by it and i tried to jump over i made it over the first one and i hit my legs hit the other one flipped over it and it hurt
Post a Comment